Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fall Women's Bible Study

We kicked off our new Bible study yesterday, Falling in Love with Jesus by Dee Brestin and Kathy Trocolli. We've completed all the Beth Moore ones and are anxiously waiting for Esther to come forth. Until then, we're sampling other studies. In the summer we did The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian. It was a wonderful study, but it took awhile to get used to a different speaker.

This new study looks promising. Our memory verse this week is Isaiah 62:5: As a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you.

It sounds almost too good to be true, doesn't it? But God has shown me in many ways that He is my Everything and when I trust Him, He proves just how loving He is. I have a feeling this is going to be a great study!!!

2 comments:

Stam House said...

sound like a ver nice study!!!

Karen said...

Hello! This is my first time visiting. I found you via The LPM Blog. I really enjoy your place here and will be back often to visit. Sounds like you are working on a great study. I am currently working on Beth Moore's updated study "A Woman's Heart" and loving it so far. I can't wait for Esther to come out as well! :-)

Blessings to you and yours~
Karen