Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Psalms of Ascent Bible Study

I just finished the last day's homework in this study, and I must say I hated to see it end. There is nothing like being "in-depth" in God's Word. It changes the deep places of the heart. And it makes me more aware of God's love for me and desire for me to grow in Him. So many things took place in my life during this study but because I was in the Word and renewing my mind, I was able to get through without the torment of anxiousness. My brain is still being reprogrammed by God's Word, thank the Lord! Our last assignment was to write a blessing to the ladies in our Bible study class. I wanted to share my blessing so it could fall upon you as well: May God bless you with His holy Presence as you surrender every care, every fear, every desire to Him and may His Holy Spirit fill you to overflowing with the love of Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

annette said...

I read your comment on Beth Moore's blog and checked out your blog. I am always so sad when a Bible study ends. I am beginning a small group study of Stepping Up in my home in a couple of weeks. From your post, it looks like we are in for a great study.

BethAnne said...

"Fear not for I have redeemed you, I have summoned you by name - you are mine!" My favorite verses. I found you through LPM and had to comment because of your blog title.....love it!

Joni said...

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope your study, Annette went well! God bless you both!