Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update on Knees

I wanted to give God the glory by posting that the swelling in my knees is completely gone, and finally, after almost 3 months, no pain! Hallelujah! I have full mobility in my right knee and 95% mobility in my left. Praise God! I know my left knee will catch up with my right knee soon.

I stand in wonder at what God can do when we "bow the knee" to His perfect will, apply His Word to our situations, and trust in His great love for us. He is "for us". We must endure and stand firm according to His Word, and not listen to our negative thoughts when He doesn't move according to our timetable. Walking by faith isn't easy. It can only be done in His strength. And praise God, He is willing to give it to us. Two particular verses that've just been resounding in my head are these: "Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God," and also, "His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him Who called us by His own glory and goodness." The more we know our God through prayer and feeding on His Word, the more faith and divine power we'll receive. We have His Word on it! Thank you, Father. What a mighty God you are!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hi there,

I saw you over on the "No Other Gods" forum and I thought I would stop by and say hi! I've dealt with panic attacks and anxiety disorder in the past. So I know where you're coming from. I am praising God that you are free from that. I have a very odd illness and anxiety comes right along with it. But I'm fighting it off this time as best I can. The Word of God is so powerful. I will bookmark this page, love your verses!!

Sheryl

Jill said...

Praise the Lord!!!!
thank you so much for sharing :)

God Bless ;)
Jill

Technonana said...

You are such a blessing!!! Shout His praises from the rooftops!!! God is faithful!!! There is no one Like Him!!!