Thursday, September 25, 2008

Home Again





Here's a few pictures of my backyard. We made it home Tuesday afternoon. Spent most of Tuesday night unpacking and putting away and then cleaning the refrigerator inside and out. Spent yesterday helping out my parents. They have one room damaged. We removed the furniture and pulled up the carpet. There's a huge gaping hole in their ceiling. Our telephone service was restored today. My heart goes out to those who experienced severe damage and/or lost everything because of Hurricane Ike. I am thankful that we have God who will help us when we cry out to Him. "...a faithful God who does no wrong. Upright and just is He." One silver lining in all this is that I've always been a cloud-watcher and star-gazer. Now I'll be able to see more sky.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Continued prayers for you and your family Joni~

I just Praise God you are all home now!