Monday, January 26, 2009

Renewal for 2009

I renew this covenant with you, O Lord, my God:

I commit myself to putting You first in my life, dear Lord. I never want to be in bondage to my fears and anxieties again, or anything that quenches your Spirit in me. I bow the knee to Christ's authority in my life. Guide my steps, Holy Spirit, and reveal Jesus Christ in me. Heavenly Father, I covenant with You to serve You as You see fit. I believe You and will praise You all of my days. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

2 comments:

DJ said...

hallelujah. i wanted to tell you that i forwarded you message about prayers/verses for anxiety to a very dear friend of mine. i pray that she may find strength in our Savior, and may God bless you for sharing your world and praise for Him through your blog. you are a great vessel for the Word.

Joni said...

Reviewing my blog and just realized I never responded to your comment. Sorry about that. I wanted to thank you for your kind words. They are an encouragement to me. I so want to be used of God to minister to others because He has so wonderfully ministered to me. And still does! :)