Monday, April 20, 2009

Believing God

I've been reviewing the Bible study, Believing God, by Beth Moore. I did this study twice--in 2004 when I was still having panic attacks (and within 3 weeks of doing the homework, I began experiencing real peace) and in 2006 when I held my first summer Bible study in my home. I remember I wanted everyone I knew to learn what I had learned in Believing God. Also, because the enemy had had so many victories over me in my home (panic attacks), I wanted to host a Bible study of faith that would "bathe" the atmosphere of my home with God's Word.

There is so much material covered in this study of "faith" that I don't think I'll ever tire of studying it. Just reviewing the first 2 weeks has increased my faith and my desire to know God more. I highly recommend this study to anyone who feels defeated, or who wants to know how to have more faith, or who wants to learn how to wield the Sword of the Spirit (Scripture) with more accuracy and authority. Lifeway offers this study online for $23.95 at http://www.lifeway.com/believingGod/.

No comments: