Saturday, July 25, 2009

God Is....

To counter the cycle of “what if” thinking start thinking, “God is…" and fill in the blank as many times as you can. God is my Refuge. God is my Strength. God is my Fortress. God is my Peace. God is the Author of my Faith. God is my Counselor. God is my Helper. God is My Glorious Father, etc. With your mind focused on Who God is to you, all the “what if’s” will dwindle away because no one and nothing trumps our God! He is Head over all rule and authority. He is the Beginning and the End. He is your Saviour and Redeemer. He is your rear guard. He is your portion. He is your Treasure. He is your Provider. He is your Defender. He is your Strength. He is everything that you need.

"Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.” (Jeremiah 32:17)

No comments: