Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Soul Nutrition

The ways of the world chew us up and spit us out. Day after day we return to it and the process repeats. We feel hammered, crushed, defeated. But it seems we wait until all our resources are gone before we turn to God--our hearts so broken that when He tells us we're precious, we don't believe Him. If only we'd believe. (Isaiah 43:4 Since you are precious and honored in My sight and because I love you . NIV) Here's more verses (from Me, Myself, & Lies homework) to feed your starved soul. I "ate them up" this morning. I needed food for my soul.

Isaiah 43:4 "Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you." (NIV)

Jeremiah 31:3 "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness." (NIV)

John 15:9 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love." (NIV)

No comments: