Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Looking forward to a wonderful Christmas Eve with my husband, sons , and daughter-in-law . We'll all go to my sister's on Christmas day to eat. My oldest son has to work so he'll miss that part, but at least we'll see him a few hours Christmas Eve.

I have wonderful memories of Christmas as a child. We always drove 4 hours to be with my daddy's side of the family. My aunts and uncles and cousins would all meet up at my grandmother's. She had a screened-in porch with a porch swing, and I thought that was the neatest thing because we could sit outside at night. My sister and girl cousins would climb into the swing with me and we'd sing Silent Night , The First Noel, and Jingle Bells while the grown-ups stayed inside and talked and laughed. Great times!

Favorite Christmas movies: The Bishop's Wife, White Christmas, Christmas in Connecticut, Since You Went Away

Merry Christmas, everybody!

No comments: