Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

I choose this year to be more surrendered--fully consecrated to my Lord. I never want to be in bondage to fear, depression, or anxiety again. I want to love God with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength and to love my neighbor as myself. I want to be all that God has created me to be. I want to walk hand-in-hand with Jesus every day. I want His agenda to trump mine. I want His indwelling Presence strong in me. Then I will be in the perfect will of God. Then I will be confident and complete. Then I will be set free and begin to truly live!

"I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." (Ps. 16:8) (NLT) Let this be true of me, O LORD, from this day forward. In the precious and mighty name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

No comments: