Friday, March 12, 2010

The Desires of Your Heart






After my prayer time with God this morning, I went to the back bedroom to read my Bible, but I felt drawn to the bedroom window. I raised the shade and there were these cute little birds. They are called Yellow-Rumped Warblers--believe it or not. That's because of the splash of yellow on their--uh-um--rump. They are fast-moving which explains the blurred pic on the bottom. God puts me in the right place at the right time for pics, (have I mentioned I have loved birds all my life), and I just thank Him and thank Him! It's the Proverbs verse come to life--Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart!

3 comments:

THE OLD GEEZER said...

Hello, my name is Ron and I am a
Christian blogger.

I enjoyed looking over your blog.
And you are more than welcome
to visit my mine.
http://ronjoewhite.blogspot.com
ronj1946 at gmail dot com

If I've posted this to your blog before
please forgive me, sometimes it ain't
so easy being an Old Geezer.

God Bless You

workerbee_7 said...

By opening your window, you are letting in the beauty of Our LORD. By going out, you are letting your beauty be a blessing to others. If you carry the Love of Jesus in your heart, you are a well-spring of living water. The world is thirsty and needs people who can carry living water. I praise Jesus for how He helped you. Be free like those birds Joni. The LORD loves you. Amen!

Joni said...

What a wonderful blessing! Thank you so much! :) May your blessing for me come back to you a hundredfold!