Sunday, March 7, 2010

Encouragement

Beth Moore challenged us to look up Scriptures that have power, strength, and victory in them, then to keep these Scriptures handy to read aloud. Here's the ones I found:

Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him. (NLT)

Deut. 3:24 O Sovereign Lord, you have only begun to show your greatness and the strength of your hand to me, your servant. Is there any god in heaven or on earth who can perform such great and mighty deeds as you do? (NLT)

Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength. (NIV)

Psalm 18:32 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. (NIV)

Job 37:5 God’s voice is glorious in the thunder. We can’t even imagine the greatness of his power. (NLT)

Psalm 17:7 Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. By your mighty power you rescue those who seek refuge from their enemies. (NLT)

Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. (NLT)

Deut. 20:4 For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory. (NIV)

1 Cor 15:27-28 But thanks be to God, who gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work of the Lord, because you know that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. (NIV)

1 John 5:4 For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith. (NLT)

Psalm 118:14 The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory. (NLT)

AMEN!!!

No comments: