Thursday, March 11, 2010

To Those Who Follow My Blog

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for letting me know that you are out there! I cannot tell you how excited and humbled I feel knowing that God is using my blog in some way to touch others' lives. I still battle low self-esteem and have felt very insecure as the number of followers of Redeemed and Summoned has grown to "28" and even pressure to write something just for the sake of posting. I thank God that He has helped me resist such temptations. I try to always pray before I post anything and if I don't sense the Holy Spirit in it, I don't post it. Today, I have such joy in the Lord that I just felt I needed to acknowledge you all with a huge "Thank you" and to say a blessing over you today from Numbers 6:24-26: "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." Most especially give you blessed "peace"!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest most FAITHFUL Joni !

THANK YOU...! for every post you make & every scripture you quote. Most of all, thank for being so genuine in your faith, and being willing to expose yourself in what you have gone through. THAT sincerety is what the Lord is looking for, and it is what He uses so powerfully to reach the ones that so desperately need Him.

Your blog has changed my walk with our beloved Saviour. I have printed out your "steps" in victory and I have been applying them.

Please also remember that there many, many other people that check out your blog that have not posted themselves as followers of your blog, like me, for instance.

I am so glad you are filled with the joy of the Lord. I rejoice that HE has ENCOURAGED you.
You have encourage so many people, I know, so many MORE than you think.

Again, THANK YOU, Joni. Your blog has been a labor of love, and you can be assured it has not been in vain. You have brought glory to our Father in Heaven.

Much, much love,
Robin

Joni said...

Thank you, sweet sister in Christ. :) May the Lord be praised for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for us all!!!!

Laura said...

Your blog is such a blessing to me! GOD has used you to encourage me especially. I have had anxiety and depression for a few years and I can say that its thorough GOD's word that I am changed. May the LORD richly bless you.

In him,
Laura

Joni said...

Rejoicing with you, Laura! His Word is living and active and does not return void! His Word renews our minds and restores our souls. All glory goes to God and all praise to our Lord!

Jen Bengtson said...

I came across your post about resisting fear. Words cannot describe how much it helped me hold on to God's promises that night.
Thank you so much for sharing what God is doing in your life! Know that you are touching lives...

km said...

I have followed you through my google reader, but wasn't a 'follower' until today. Thank you for the scripture you share. Num. 6:24-26 is my favorite verse. My mom prayed this blessing over me daily, and now this is part of my nightly ritual with my kids. Blessings to you...

Joni said...

Thank you for posting, Jen and km.
It's great to meet so many "followers" of our Lord Jesus and believers in His Word!!

Jill said...

Joni, you and your blog are such a blessing to me. i am so very thankful to have "met" you and to know that each time i visit your blog, you will have written something that will speak right to my heart and encourage me even in the midst of the battle.

love you so much,
Jill

Joni said...

Hi, Jill,
I hope things are going better for you. You are precious--never forget that!

Love,
Joni