Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Postscript to My Blog Entry for April 5

April 5 I wrote:

Easter morning came and after an extended quiet time with God (you can guess why), I listened to a Travis Cottrell cd while I dressed for Sunday School. I looked forward to church because I'm in the choir and we were singing, I've Just Seen Jesus, as our special music. It's one of my favorite songs. Well, the church service was wonderful and I truly felt the Spirit's Presence because I was tingling all over with joy--that's the only way I know how to describe it, and I believe everyone else felt Him, too. My pastor even mentioned that he felt God was in our midst. I wanted this feeling to last all day.

I thought it would bless you to read what my pastor wrote in our bulletin this week:

"Easter Service was one of the most wonderful worship services that I have experienced in a long time. Throughout the entire service I sense the strong presence of the Lord. We were blessed with a number of guests who echoed this same experience as I had the opportunity to visit with them following the services. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!"

No comments: