Monday, June 28, 2010

New Design Template

After 3 years with the same template, I decided to update my blog. I loved the layout of clouds and a road because all believers in Christ are on a journey to know Him more, and one day He will return for us "riding on the clouds, shining like the sun...." (Days of Elijah by Donnie McClurkin)

I have always loved clouds and looking up into the heavens. My spirit and soul knew long before my mind did that I was looking up to Jesus, the author and perfecter of my faith. I hope you like the new design.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joni !

Love the new screen template...
but then again I LOVE everything about your blog... the LORD is using you more than you could ever imagine.

It will be when you are in His glory hat He will reveal how much you touched hearts to love and lean on the LORD more.

Love you,
Have a GREAT WEEK... !
Robin

Joni said...

Thank you so much, Robin! May God greatly bless you today with His grace!