Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hummingbirds, Sunset, Scripture Spiral

I have 8 hummingbirds that have been zooming around my 3 feeders for about a month. I captured these yesterday.





I also thought I'd post a picture of my Scripture spiral. I recently recopied all of my verses that I have posted on this blog onto these 3x5 cards. My old 3x5s were on separate cards and I wanted them all on a spiral.


The other day my mother called and told me to look outside. We had a beautiful sunset and it was even more glorious than this picture shows.

It reminded me of the beginning verses of Psalm 19:  "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge...."

Scripture taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 Biblica. Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved.

No comments: