Thursday, September 22, 2011

Believing God

What a difference a Bible study makes! I began facilitating Believing God at my church Tuesday morning with a wonderful group of godly women. I feel so much better today than when I posted last. AND, God has been moving things along so smoothly regarding the legal aspect of my sweet mother's passing that I am able to be back online this morning! Praise you Lord!


This week's Believing God memory verse is above. The part that touches me most--that God will reward me if I earnestly, continually seek Him. As if dying for me and saving me and providing a glorious place for me in heaven wasn't enough, He promises to reward me here, on earth, as I seek Him. One reward I've already received from Him today--peace of mind. Thank you, Lord! Such rewards are worth more than silver or gold.

No comments: