Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday, June 15, 2012

It's been awhile since I've written anything, and I thought I'd let you all know the reason. I've been having some heath problems--a serious stomach infection last month which antibiotics has taken care of. However, this past Wednesday and Thursday I've been experiencing some chest pain and weakness. I had three tests run yesterday at the cardiologist's office and will go back for a stress test soon. Hopefully, I'll get results next week.  I won't be online much next week. I would appreciate your prayers and will post when I learn anything. Keep in the Word, my friends. God has never been more real to me than when I'm memorizing and meditating on His Word. He is trustworthy and He is faithful. At the cardiologist's office I kept reading Psalm 91 while waiting for my turn for tests. He kept me in the shelter of His wings. I felt at peace, and that's saying alot when you're chest is hurting. :)


Edited:  Decided I'd share pics of my verses for Psalm 91. I pasted them into a moleskine which is a lot thinner than a spiral of 3x5 cards. I love this new format.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great idea. Where do you get the moleskin at? I'm looking for something to put my memory verses into. That is a great idea and a way of keeping the word close to my heart.

Joni Woodward said...

Hi, Laura,
I bought mine online at www.amazon.com. They were selling them in packs of 3 for less than the moleskine website.