Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Song in My Heart

Woke up this morning with the hymn, It Is Well With My Soul, singing in my heart. I felt such joy and peace. The love of God seemed to envelope me. I've been praying every morning to love God with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. This morning I've felt His presence and it has continued through my quiet time. I want to live in this love forever! Nothing compares to feeling totally loved and accepted. I hope and have prayed I can remain in this loving presence throughout my day. I want my every thought and action to be guided by this wonderful love. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. (Eph 1)

1 comment:

Regine Karpel said...

Amen! What a thought to be fully enveloped in and by Him!
Thans so much!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com