Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Today

I am just flat out happy today. I feel as though I am finally coming out of the anxiety season I've been in for so long.

Praise God for His faithfulness to me--for sticking it out with me as I went through various stages trying to lay my mental state on the altar and patiently persevere.
His Word is true--The mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace. (Romans 8:6, NIV) I've been praying for an undivided heart, for a heart to love Him with all that I am, and to be filled with the Holy Spirit so I could have self-control. I also prayed from Ps. 90, asking Him to make me glad for as many days as I've been afflicted and to establish the work of my hands.

I feel alive again, and I know it's my God who has done this for me. Never give up on your God because He never gives up on you. Christ IS your life. He Is our hope. (Colossians 3) He hears all who call on Him in truth.

1 comment:

little ewe lamb of God said...

Happy for you and so encouraged!