Thursday, November 28, 2013

Billy Graham Special Thanksgiving Evening

 











 
Update: Loved watching My Hope! Loved hearing testimonies of God's faithfulness. Billy Graham has been such a blessing to so many. His loyalty, passionate commitment, and integrity are a testimony to his love of God and God's calling on his life. He makes me want to love God even more and to know Him even better than I do now. I pray pride was broken and hearts were changed last night. I know I felt conviction in my own soul. To God be the glory, great things He has done for us! And praises, praises to Jesus--we may never completely understand just what He suffered and what He fought to save us from our sins. We are dust.

Amazing love how can it be
that you my King would die for me.
Amazing love I know it's true
And it's my joy to honor you
In all I do.




FOX News Channel has announced that they will re-air The Cross with Billy Graham on Thursday evening at 10:00 p.m. ET.



 

No comments: