Sunday, November 10, 2013

Praying the Word

These prayers are just a few from Beth Moore's Praying God's Word cards. You can buy the whole set here or download the app and get a set free with option to buy more at 99 cents per topic.

 
Listen to my prayer, O God, do not ignore my plea; hear me and answer me. My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught at the voice of the enemy. (Psalm 55:1-3) I will cast my cares on You, Lord, and You will sustain me. (Psalm 55:22) As for me, I trust in You. (Psalm 55:23)

I trust in You, O LORD; I say, “You are my God.” My times are in Your hands; deliver me from my enemies and those who pursue me. Let Your face shine on Your servant; save me in your unfailing love. Let me not be put to shame, O Lord, for I have cried out to you. (Psalm 31:14-17)

I am always with you, O God. You hold me by my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And earth has nothing I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (Psalm 73:23-26) 

O LORD, be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for You are my rock and my fortress. (Psalm 71:3) 

O God, Your chariots are tens of thousands and thousands of thousands! The Lord has come into His sanctuary. Praise be to the Lord, to God my Savior, who daily bears my burdens. My God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death. (Psalm 68:17, 19-20)

LORD, My God, show the wonder of Your great love, You who save by Your right hand those who take refuge in You from their foes. Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings from the wicked who assail me. (Psalm 17:7-9)

I pray to You, O LORD, in the time of Your favor; in Your great love, O God, answer me with Your sure salvation. Rescue me from the mire, do not let me sink; deliver me from the deep waters. Do not let the floodwaters engulf me or the depths swallow me up or the pit close its mouth over me. Answer me, O Lord, out of the goodness of Your love; in Your great mercy turn to me. Do not hide Your face from Your servant; answer me quickly, for I am in trouble. (Psalm 69; 13-17)

No comments: