Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Development

My husband's cardiologist is a member of a team of cardiologists. He showed the pictures of my husband's arteriogram to his partner, and his partner thinks he could possibly get a stent in the 100% blocked area and then travel on down and put another stent in the other blockage. There's no guarantee he can do this, but if anything happened to the left side of his heart, my husband wouldn't have any backup from his right side. So, after praying about it, my husband decided he wanted to try. But the cardiologist is going on vacation so we'll have to wait until July. They said there was no rush on this.

We are leaving this in God's hands, and we know that whatever happens, He is in control. We'd like some guarantees of course, but we walk by faith and not by sight. So I'm looking at this as a faith-building opportunity. God will take care of us no matter what. I've walked with Him long enough to know--He is trustworthy.

No comments: