Wednesday, December 24, 2014

God With Us

“Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel (which means, God with us)." (Mt.1:23)(ESV)
"As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." (Josh. 1:5,9)(NIV)
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you." (Is. 43:2) (NIV)
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.." (Is. 41:10), (NIV)
"And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” (Mt.28:20) (ESV)


May you all have a blessed Merry Christmas and a joy-filled New Year because God is with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site has been such a major blessing to me, and I spread it to many others as well. These verses for anxiety have really helped me, especially when I put my name into them and accepted that God meant them for me too! For all of us! Thank you so much for listening to God and making this blog. May God bless you with a long happy and healthy life! :) <3 :)

Joni said...

Hi, Anon,
Praising God with you that the verses are helping you. Thank you for blessing me. May you also be blessed as you lean on God and the truth of His Word. May all of us make it our goal to press on in knowing Christ Jesus as Lord.