Sunday, March 15, 2015

SSMT Verse 6

"To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul; in you I trust, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me." Ps. 25:1-2, NIV84 

My soul trusts in God alone. No one else will do. 

I have had to stop taking Zoloft. The side effects were getting stronger instead of weaker. The good news is that because of the side effects, I was forced to stop going places and doing things and slept and rested for the past three weeks. Not being on social media so much has been good for me. Simplifying my life has been good for me, too.   I intend to keep limiting the time I spend online so I can spend more time developing that gentle and quiet spirit that is so precious to God. (1 Peter 3:4) I don't need to be in constant contact with the world through cell phones, the Internet, and social media. A steady diet of that is not what my soul needs. I need more of God. I need more of Jesus. 

No comments: