Sunday, October 18, 2015

When You Need A Spiritual Shower

Hosea 6:3, NASB
"So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD.
His going forth is as certain as the dawn;
And He will come to us like the rain,
Like the spring rain watering the earth.”

I came upon this verse during a difficult time in my life. It was such an encouragement to me to not give up seeking the Lord. Since then, God has gone before me in my difficult circumstances, renewed my inner strength, and revived my spirit over and over again. He is the only one Who can. When you feel your faith has dried up, or you've been hurt, discouraged, or disappointed, or the Enemy has been relentless and you can't catch your breath, press on in meeting with God in prayer, and in His Word, and in quiet meditation on His promises. Let everything else go and focus all you are and all you have on knowing your God, your Glorious Father. The blessing will come. "He will come to us like the rain, like the spring rain"...Showers of blessing await!

No comments: