Tuesday, December 15, 2015

SSMT Scripture Memory Verse 24

Woo hoo!! I'm posting the last memory verse for 2015. What a journey this has been! If you have never taken the challenge to memorize a verse of Scripture every two weeks for a whole year, I encourage you to do so. It not only changes your thought-life, it changes your heart. I am so glad Beth Moore offers this opportunity on her blog every two years so that I can hold myself accountable. I don't think I could keep it up on my own. In 2016, my goal is to read the Bible through. It's been a few years since I've done that. Having grandchildren can get you out of your routine, you know? Well, here's my last memory verse.

 "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Is. 9:6, ESV




No comments: