Thursday, May 26, 2016

Behold the Lamb

Passage: John 1:29-34

Wonderful things seen: "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" (v. 29) "....this is the Son of God." (v. 34)

Wonderful things applied to my life: Jesus is the Lamb of God who sacrificed Himself for my sins that I might have eternal life, and He is worthy of all my praise and devotion. He is worthy of my sacrifice of praise, of committing my life to Him, of living for Him.

Action Point: Sing "Behold the Lamb" as I go throughout my day as a reminder of who Jesus was and why He came to earth and of His great love for me.

(Format: The 959 Plan, by Peter Lord)

Behold the Lamb sung by David Phelps

Behold the Lamb, behold the Lamb,
Slain from the foundation of the world.
for sinners crucified, O holy sacrifice.
Behold the Lamb of God
Behold the Lamb.

Crown Him. Crown Him.
Worthy is the Lamb.
Praise Him. Praise Him.
Heaven and earth resound.

Behold the Lamb, behold the Lamb,
Slain from the foundation of the world.
for sinners crucified, O holy sacrifice.
Behold the Lamb of God
Behold the Lamb.

No comments: