Saturday, September 15, 2012

More Verses to Battle Fear

Beth Moore has put together a booklet of verses for battling the stronghold of fear and anxiety. It's entitled, Fear and Courage, The Great Forsake and Take. The title comes from the fact that we need to "forsake" fear and "take" courage.

Here's the link: http://blog.lproof.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/The-Great-Forsake-and-Take-Final.pdf

I already printed mine out! :)

May God richly bless you as you continue believing Him for freedom from all your fears. He is able! Oh, yes, He is able!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Thank you for this Joni! I love Beth Moore and these verses spoke to my heart today. This year has been a struggle with anxiety and fear and there are times when I feel like I don't know where to go or what to do. These verses just remind me that God is always with me.

Stephanie