Monday, September 29, 2014

Daniel Bible Study

Finished the 5th session of Beth Moore's Daniel Bible study with my Bible study ladies last Tuesday. Beth had us repeat this declaration after studying Daniel 5. Thought I'd share it because it meant so much to me. Place your own name in the blank if you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I, ________________________, belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I house the Holy Spirit of the Living God! The Lord of Heaven and earth has said over me, “I declare you holy.” Today I commit to start believing what He says. I am holy! Empower me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy. Open my eyes to every scheme of the Enemy to treat me as if I’m not. You, God, are God! Your Word is Truth. This day, Father, I choose to believe You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen. (Declared holy in Deut.7:6; 26:19; 1 Peter 2:9; Exodus 22:31; Lev. 20:26; Ro. 1:7; 1 Corn. 7:14; Eph. 5:3 {NIV})

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our bible study just watched this session last night. At the end we were all saying how we wished we could remember those words because they were so impactful. I just shared this post with my girls. Thank you so much!!

J C said...

You are so welcome! Thank you for your comment. It gave me a chance to reread this. I'm printing it out for myself! :)